Pendleton's Country Market's 24th Annual Holiday Open House! Join us for two weekends of holiday shopping! Walking among the Poinsettias and smelling the Fresh Evergreens will bring the spirit of the holidays home. Our greenhouses and farm market are filled with holiday decorating ideas and gifts from over 20 local farms. This year, we will be featuring products from:
- Bluejacket Winery - Local wines
- Jatala Farms - Jams & Jellies, baked goods, candies, and gift baskets
- STiCKS - Handcrafted fudge in about any flavor you want!
- Sheri Flory - Barn wood birdhouses, signs and repurposed agricultural items
- First Weavers of America - Handwoven, knitted and felted hats, scarves, booties and sweaters.
- Maria Martin - Drakes' Fruit Cake
- Queen of Bling - Jewelry
- Muriel's Brittle - Peanut and other brittle candies
- Carol Gardinier - Felted pillows and art, jewelry and other serious crafts!
- Flory Family Farm - Locally produced pork products
- Anthony's Beehive - Local honey
- Peter's Family Farm - Baked goods, james & jellies, lotions and woodworking
- Women's Fresh Start Project - Handmade candles and soaps
- Oakridge Farm - Oak logs for mushroom production
- Baking Traditions, LLC - Baked goods, specializing in European style breads and breakfast pastries
- Pinwheel Farm - Wool Products
- Kate Whitenight - Ceramics
- And other friends bringing homemade food & crafts!
Open 9am - 5pm November 18-19 and 25-26!